Bespoke by Kate fine jewellery is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewellery, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewellery before daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes etc.
- Before bed, lay your jewellery flat to avoid tangling and scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to ensure it does not tangle or knot.
- To clean your diamond jewellery, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the diamonds and gold.
- To clean gemstone jewellery, use a soft cloth.
There are no reviews yet.